Effective date May 30, 2016
We Respect Your Privacy
Our products or services may contain links to other companies’ websites and services that have privacy policies of their own. Enevo is not responsible for the privacy practices of others and we recommend you read their privacy notices.
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our products and services or provide Enevo with your personal data.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect your personal data and other information when you use or register into our service, use our services or otherwise interact with us. Below are some typical situations:
- When you access our services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information.
- Our applications may contact our servers periodically, for example to check for updates or to send us information relating to service usage.
- When you create an account, request services or otherwise interact with us, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, address or country, user names and passwords, feedback, information relating to your devices and language.
- We may maintain records of your contacts and communications and other interactions with us. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points.
- Location-based services establish location through the use of satellite, mobile, Wi-Fi or other network based positioning methods. These technologies may involve exchanging your location data and unique device and mobile, Wi-Fi or other network related identifiers with Enevo and its location platform supplier. When you use our location based services and features, for example location based search, navigation and routing, Enevo Field or Enevo Drive –application or request for map data, your device’s location data is sent to Enevo and its location platform supplier to serve you with the right content. Your location data will be visible in our service to your employer and its service administrators, Enevo and the location platform provider.
For marketing purposes we may obtain personal data such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers, position with the employing entity, and address from non-users of our services through public sources, during fairs, events and exhibitions, through our web sites and third party sources.
Why Do We Process Personal Data?
Enevo may process your personal data for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- We may use your personal data to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and/or your employer and Enevo, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
We may use your personal data to develop and manage our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular Enevo product and/or service with other personal data we may have about you, unless such personal data was collected for a different purpose.
We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering to you. This may include displaying Enevo, the location platform provider and third party content.
Do We Share Personal Data?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so. Location data of sensors and of users of our application will be shared to other users of the service within your company, to Enevo and to the location platform provider. Some users within your company may have visibility to your data based on their user profile and related needs.
We may share your personal data with other Enevo companies or authorized third parties who process personal data for Enevo for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include for example delivery of your purchases, providing services including customer service, managing and analyzing user data, conducting research and managing marketing and other such campaigns.
International transfers of personal data.
Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection, for example, the United States of America. In such cases we ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we, or third parties acting on our behalf, operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Enevo’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
How Do We Address Data Quality?
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data. We encourage you to access your personal data through your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
What Steps Are Taken To Safeguard Personal Data?
Privacy and security are important in the creation and delivery of our products and services. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our databases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
What Are Your Rights?
You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated. You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds. However, if you opt-out from marketing and other communications, critical alerts may still be sent to you.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com or by managing your account and choices through available profile management tools on your device and our services. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you.
Who Is The Controller of Your Personal Data?
Enevo Oy, Linnoitustie 6, 02600 Espoo, Finland is the controller of your personal data.
In addition, the Enevo affiliate providing the product or service may be a controller of your personal data.
In matters pertaining to Enevo’s privacy practices you may also contact us at: Enevo Oy, Legal Department, Linnoitustie 6, 02600 Espoo, Finland.
Enevo may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, Enevo will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this site’s home page for 30 days. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.